Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cranbroock The header lap


When we asked if we could get some pictures of the header working was a real bonus getting asked if I would like a lap around in the header as well jumped at the chance got some very nice pictures and the owner of the header farm etc said could he have copies of what I took and of course I said yes and he is getting a couple blown up for his house so I did good  then every one was happy I got picked up from the van park in the western star they own that was carting the grain in this case barley  so we put 50 ton in the truck and we went too the silo witch was pretty big hence a truck near the barley pile I was not allowed out of the truck but still got some top pictures so happy as the header was a John Deer as were the tractors and chaser bins they ran two headers 600,000 thou each  lots and lots monies in this game

No comments:

Post a Comment